Business continuity at a fraction of the cost of legacy HA cluster SAN solutions – without sacrificing enterprise storage capabilities.
||"We replaced EMC with Nexenta, which was superior and provided best-in-class features. The license and support cost was actually less than the support cost renewal of the EMC storage appliance."
| – Jessie Bryan, Impulse, Dir. of Systems Engineering
Enterprise storage meets the affordability of an open storage platform in an HA cluster SAN solution that doesn't consume your entire IT budget. Powered by NexentaStor™ Enterprise, the StorageDirector Z2 HA Cluster SAN delivers always-on access to data and applications at a lower price-point than legacy SAN solutions.
At a Glance
- Establish failover to a standby system in a clustered environment
- Dual-head (or dual-node) systems mirrored for Active/Active failover
- Feature-complete HA solution for maximum data and application uptime
- Turnkey solution ready to be deployed in hours, not months
- Scale-out as business needs grow – up to 576TB
Get continuous always-on access to data and applications – ideal for hosting business-critical services or storage virtualization.
Feature Complete l Business Continuity without the Price
- Hybrid storage pools to accelerate sequential reads – an operation critical for storing and retrieving digital assets on-demand
- Native SSD support holds frequent read/write cache-based task on ultra-fast SSDs while storage capacity needs are held on dense, yet cost-effective, HDDs
- Scale-out SAN with multi-level data protection – in hardware and software – that's up to 40% less than legacy HA SAN technologies.
- The StorageDirector Z2 HA models are included in an exclusive list of fully-supported Nexenta certified hardware solutions
- Pogo Storage technicians have completed the training requirements necessary to become Nexenta certified engineers, which means you only need to contact a single company for support
- Rapidly deploy a pre-configured, turnkey NexentaStor Enterprise solution in hours, not months
- Each StorageDirector Z Series is optimized and tuned for performance and availability by Pogo Linux and Nexenta experts
- Deployment time-saving means IT managers can focus resources on higher business-priorities – instead of trying to build an HA custer SAN
Take advantage of the following resources to learn more about how to eliminate a single-point of failure for business-critical data and applications with the StorageDirector Z2 HA Cluster SAN.
Get a business continuity solution that doesn't consume your entire IT budget.
Review the system diagram of the StorageDirector Z2 HA Cluster SAN solution.
Learn how Impulse eliminated a single-point
of failure to its voice
and data services.
Implement a cost-effective business continuity solution for critical applications and services. During this webinar, you will learn about the high-availability features in NexentaStor Enterprise, including:
- How to establish failover groups in a clustered environment
- Setting-up an active/active failover to a standby system
- Achieve zero data loss and downtime with half the complexity
Finally, learn how Impulse Advanced Communications, a leading provider of voice and data services, leverages the Nexenta certified StorageDirector Z HA Cluster from Pogo Linux to eliminate a single-point of failure.
Watch It Now >>